Bakers Krate Unboxing – December 2017 Posted in: Reviews
Try some of Canada’s best artisan desserts by having them delivered to your house every month with Bakers Krate. Bakers Krate is a monthly subscription to get Canadian baked goods.
Currently available only in Canada, the subscription is $19.99 monthly, but if you subscribe for six months, you can save $12. Shipping is available in Canada and costs $9.99 a box.
The December Bakers Krate included
- caramel chocolate chip bar made by A.M.T Creations
- a Christmas tree by Chocolate Lab
- a bag of chocolate popcorn by Christmas Popcorn
- a candy cane cake truffle by Sweet Bakery and Tea House
- buttercrunch toffee shortbread bag by Eat My Shortbread
All the treats were delicious. But, the candy cane truffle and caramel chocolate chip bar were my favorites. When I bite into them, both were incredibly soft and moist. The truffle was very rich and minty, while the chocolate chip bar had tons of delicious caramel flavor.
If you have a sweet tooth you need to try this box! Bakers Krate will send you some of the best desserts across Canada to your home each month.