The Cheese of the Month Club is a monthly cheese subscription that ship throughout Canada. Each month you’ll be sent 3 gourmet cheese along with 1-3 extra bonus items such as extra cheese or condiments. Instead of heading to the store and trying to select the perfect selection of cheeses, and find condiments that complement the flavor of the cheese Cheese of the Month Club does this for you! Each month you’ll receive everything you need for an amazing cheese board along with an information sheet with tasting notes and the wines would best pair with the cheese. It couldn’t be easier to host your own cheese tasting party, or have a romantic cheese and wine night at home!
Our Cheese of the Month Club arrived in an insulated packing with an ice pack, so the cheeses were cold when they arrived.
Within our Cheese of the Month Club there was:
- Cave-aged Gruyere – an unpasteurized cow milk cheese with a firm texture and a nutty flavor and strong aroma
- Shropshire Blue – a pasteurized cow milk cheese with a semi-firm texture and a strong aroma
- Tuxedo Triple Creme – a pasteurized cow milk cheese with a soft texture and rich buttery taste
- Valencia almonds from Spain
- Sweet Italian fig jam
- Cornichons sour Gherkin
- An information sheet with the pairing notes, history of the cheeses, flavor notes, storing information and serving information.
All 3 of the European cheeses sent were outstanding. What we loved about the Cheese of the Month Club was not only how easy it was to create a beautifully packaged cheese board, but all the useful information about the cheese too. While we normally wouldn’t purchase a blue cheese, the Shropshire Blue paired with a glass of Pinot Noir (as suggested in the information sheet) was delightful!
We absolutely loved the Cheese Of the Month Club, and for the amount of cheese within the bo,x we felt it was well priced too!
Want to try the Cheese of the Month Club? Order yours now.