Japan Candy Box Unboxing Posted in: Reviews
Japan Candy Box is a monthly Japanese subscription box that sends you delicious treats straight from Japan to your front door. Inside each box, you’ll find 10 snacks consisting of a mixture of currently popular and traditional Japanese snacks & sweets. Japan Candy Box costs $19.99 a month and includes free worldwide shipping (the longer you subscribe the more you save each month, so this price goes down if you subscribe for 6 months or a year).
In our Japan Candy Box we got:
- Bourbon Nicotto Vanilla Cream Biscuits – a chocolate cookie sandwich with sweet vanilla cream inside
- Anpanman KoroKoro Chocolate Balls – chocolates with Anpanman
- Dole Dessert Peach Yogurt Gummy Candy – soft peach yogurt gummies
- Calbee Kata-age Black Pepper Potato Chips – extra crispy potato chips with black pepper
- Dorachoco Mini Pancakes – mini Dorayaki pancakes
- Tohato Matcha Green Tea – crispy corn snack flavored with green tea
- Sanrio Characters Ribbon Biscuits – small biscuits with Hello Kitty’s ribbon on them
- Marukawa Strawberry Shaved Ice Gum – strawberry shaved ice gum
- Kracie Fuwarinka Beauty Rose Gum – rose oil gum with collagen and vitamin C
- Umaibo Snack Stick – vegetable salad flavor
As we are huge fans of Japanese snacks we can never get enough of them around the office. We were really impressed with Japan Candy Box, as for under $20 a month including shipping you can get 10 delicious snacks to try through the month. Our favorite had to to be the mini Dorayaki pancakes which we used to love to eat when we were in Japan.
Next month the theme is summer festival and we are excited to see what will be inside. Interested in trying Japan Candy Box for yourself? Subscribe now.