Naked Snacks Unboxing Posted in: Reviews
Naked Snacks is a healthy snack subscription box that avoids processed ingredients. When subscribing you have the option to select sweet and/or salty snacks, and a portion of each snack purchased goes towards supporting Breakfast for Learning which gives a healthy snack to hungry children in Canadian schools.
There are 3 plan options for Naked Snacks:
- Personal snacking – 5 large snack bags (20 portions of snacks) $32.00
- Shared snacking – 10 large snack bags (40 portions of snacks) $56.95
- Team snacking – 20 large snack bags (80 portions of snacks) $99.95
Prices include tax and free shipping to most areas
When subscribing you have the option to also customize the frequency of the box, so you can get it every 2 weeks, once a month, or every 2 months.
In our Naked Snacks box we got
- Hearty Tamari – sesame sticks and spicy pretzels mix with almonds and cashews
- Orchard apple rings – sun-dried apple rings
- Maple Praline Almonds – dry roasted almonds sweetened with cane sugar and maple syrup
- Sriracha Cashews – roasted cashews coated in siracha
- Wasabi-me – rice sticks and spicy wasabi peas
- Wholesome Yogi – Raw almonds, roasted cashews, pumpkin seeds, yogurt chips & dried cranberries
- Tuscan Road Trip – Dried blueberries, dried cherries, roasted cashews, roasted salted pistachios, almonds & 70%+ dark chocolate
All the snacks were outstanding. The Siracha and wasabi have a good amount of heat to them, so if you like spicy food make sure to try these snacks. Our favorites were the Wholesome Yogi and Tuscan Road Trip, which were quickly devoured around our office. The mix of nuts and berries in both is outstanding, and we especially loved the extra bit of chocolate in the Tuscan Road Trip which is perfect when we crave a sweet snack.
When selecting your snacks we loved the option to easily sort between vegan, gluten-free and nut-free snacks which made it really easy to find the perfect snacks for us.
We happily look forward to our next Naked Snacks box and are curious to try some more new snacks and re-order some of our favorites. The snack bags provide an ample amount of snacks and many of them are high in protein and fiber in addition to being free of processed ingredients.